Novamont North America
Living chemistry for quality of life
NOVAMONT is a leader in the world of bioplastics. It promotes a new model of bioeconomy in the logic of the circular economy, not only based on efficiency and sustainable use of renewable resources, but also as a factor for territorial regeneration.
NOVAMONT’s circular bioeconomy model:
- Starts locally
- Converts non competitive industrial sites into integrated biorefineries
- Respects the specific characteristics and biodiversity of the local area
- Partners with all the stakeholders in the value chain
- Combines a cultural approach with an industrial approach to create jobs and competitiveness
- Maximizes local skills and implements training programs at every level
NOVAMONT has been active in North America since 2008. NOVAMONT North America’s goal has always been to market MATER-BI bioplastics while creating awareness and understanding of the crucial role those biodegradable biosourced materials must play in a circular economy.